Håller du med mig eller tycker du att jag har helt fel? Skriv gärna i kommentarerna vad du tycker om de ämnen som jag tar upp.

Här nedan kan du klicka på de ämnen som just du är intresserad av.

torsdag 23 februari 2012

England has better Artists than the U.S.

A few weeks ago I received an epiphany when I was watching VH1. They had a list of the top 50biggest artists and bands from England and I was so impressed. I always thought that the greatest artists come to 90% from the U.S., but I am first to admit I was wrong. So many wonderful artists England has given us. When I talk artists, I mean real artists selling out arenas and make your own unforgettable songs, not some as samples a song and rap a little. Here you have a handful of artists that England gave the world .. Thank you very much!
Eric Clapton, Queen, The Rolling Stones, The Cure, Iron Maiden, Sting, The Who, Annie Lennox, Sarah Brightman, Oasis, Beatles, Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, George Michael, Elton John and many more,

Inga kommentarer: